Monday, November 06, 2006

Electric Boogaloo


I did some serious ritual work last night, with a wish spell for a new client we have pitched for and will know about this week. This involved writing down what we wanted in gold ink on white paper. Sprinkling it with nutmeg, putting in an envelope with some oak leaves and binding it with gold and blue ribbons. We then have to hide it till the desire manifests and when it does we burn the envelope and its contents, sprinkle the ashes onto the ground and press a coin into the earth as thanks.
I got the Oak leaves from outside my dear departed grandmothers family home, so I felt good thats she had our metaphysical backs, so to speak.

I also did a 7 day ritual for the business. 1 red candle to burn negativity away and 7 green candles. Inscribed on each one with a pin is a different wish, rub prosperity oil and nutmeg, cinnamon and poppy seeds into the candle. Burn one a day and focus on that word for the day.

So mote it be!

Here is the link that I got these spells from, heaps of reading and some lovely rituals as well.
I am off today, closed the office for a much deserved long weekend for everyone, down to the coast for the day.

P.S I don't think your should work today so I give you this link to waste a some time on, although it is trés insightful. Here is the lovely link from Mystic Medusa. I am a Blue Electric Hand. [I thought I was, I just never wanted to put my electric hand up!]

No comments: