Monday, November 13, 2006

I am prosperous and loved


Yes, I am and I feel it.
The Good Doctor from W.A is staying with me, drinking cups of tea, talking, not talking, just being. It is no nice and peaceful and special, I almost feel like I am on holidays. I had a perfectly perfect evening with the family and the Grecian Goddess and The Good Doctor, we cooked a feast, drank wine and looked at magazine while watching a trashy movie, so great and just what the Good Doctor ordered for all of us.
I am shirking my responsibilities at work tomorrow for a full day of Melbourne shopping with which I am really loking forward tot hem dinner with the Sibyl's!

Greash!

So what's the plan for the day? Well, I could very well go to the dark side today, I can feel it in me waters so I have the oil burner going and the music on the ipod. [Jupiter Trine Moon!]
I am going to update my strategic goals today and do a full set of reports to track how its been going. Will let you know how we are going.
Meanwhile, anyone else having tech issues with Mercury still retrograde? It's all crazy here. Printers, ADSL, bandwidth allowance, its all Latin to me and I am looking forward to the 18th when things start to right themselves again. This Mercury retrograde has been good for re-looking at or re-doing things. Finishing old projects that you have never quite got around to, I think this will be a swell time to revisit my strategic goals for the business.

Later!

No comments: