Friday, November 10, 2006

Is Pluto about?

I have a friend who has just informed me their baby is dangerously ill and is in hospital with a serious problem. So I ask you to send love and light to baby Harper and for his recovery to be speedy and him to be back to his fatty-boomba self soon!

Man, what is going on? Informed astro-demons tell me it is because we are having a Mercury Retrograde in Scorpio, intensive stuff. Pilates was a drag this morning with talk of anorexia, suicide and cancer. I just focussed on my pelvic floor and my clams and moved my body in quiet rhythm.

It is Blessed's birthday after all and that is always fun!

I suppose the thing is, that life is painful and joyous. and these can be occurring simultaneously, we consider Birth a a miracle but why not Death? It seems amazing to me that once there was breath and now there is nothing.
I used to nurse people in their finals days of death, I sat by the gasping bodies of those who are leaving their "earth suits" and I have seen the soul disappear with the final intake of air, with me holding their hands and wishing them well onto the next plane.
Today is ok, it is another day, filled with ups and downs, death and birth, sun and rain and rich and poor, it is perfect. It is today, so rise with the morning and rise with the opportunity to be part of the world.

No comments: