Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Here I am. Am I here? I am here.



Yes, I sound like a Dr Seuss character but it got me thinking about the Limitless [Universe] and the mindfulness that is required when we are at work. After 4 days off, I have come back into the office with my a few things top of mind.

1] Positivity- Remain open and optimistic to the day and all the things it will bring, this was the word for today from my 7 day ritual that I did on the Full Moon.

2] Balancing the two efforts between 'doing' and 'letting go'.
The balance is achieved when we can be mindful of where we are right now and also going somewhere with our goals at the same time. One of the hardest things to do especially when at work, but I suppose if you can do it at work you can balance this anywhere. Getting somewhere and being somewhere at the same time!

So, Moon in Cancer today, where it likes to be best.
So expect flowing emotions but with Mercury Retrograde which squares the Sun and conjuncts Neptune today, don't over promise anything if possible. Big ideas right now should not be acted upon until Mercury moves forward again.
I would consider moving furniture around and filing if possible, and writing all the big ideas down in your trusty handy dandy notebook but waiting till the astrodust settles. Which I suppose in summarising is very Cat in the Hat, perhaps it was Mercury /Neptune/ Sun/ Moon affair when he had all those big ideas tto trash the house when he did, if only they had just through and not added any action to it! I wonder what star sign the Cat in the Hat was?

I will look this up!

Back now- He is Pisces of course, the very Pisces that spins between the Saint and the Sinner, making the mess then cleaning it up! God, I love it!

No comments: