Friday, November 03, 2006

MIA

A lovely image sent to me from Blessed, who is like this tree at the moment, all nesty and in bloom. Making her treehouse with Ram-Beau as sweet as can be as they prepare for their future. Very exciting! [I insert Dame Edna voice as I say this]

Crazy day, I managed to wheedle my way out of a near fine from a P.C today. I know, who knew you could talk your way out of tickets anymore, but I did it. For shame, you cry. Suck eggs I say back to ya!
If you could you would!

Super tired from a late night with ladies and I did a workout with The Contessa today, I did a heart rate check and it was up in the fat burning regions but I think that was more from the gas bagging we did while doing 1950's aerobics, but I feel virtuous and lithe all the same.
Thanks Contessa for dragging my saggy ass there.

I am having the office painted at the moment which thrills me , both from the aesthetic and from the fumes, lovely stuff and so fresh, all white, so cloud like and all that heavenly shite.
Yes, the renovations are moving forward at a snails pace, I can see all that I wanted for the business so close and yet, so far!!!! The new software system and the renovations are the final pieces in this years grand vision and they are the biggest, most costly and rely on outside suppliers, so I am in their hands and I don't like it!
There's the lesson I suppose
Dammit.


Later!

No comments: