Sunday, November 26, 2006

Blissed and blessed under a tree


I have spent most of the weekend at home, with a few walks and park visits thrown in for good measure to run the Piscean Son's energy levels down to a manageable level. I decided to stop freaking out about everything that I have to do over the next four weeks and just enjoy it, being present in everyday and as organised as I possibly can. Whatever I am supposed to do will be done and if not, then it wasn't Meant to be.

Today I played in my garden, I bought a stone Buddha to sit under the magical fig tree and a wooden wind chime to hang above him. He is sanguine under the tree and I like to see him out there surveying the yard with watchful eyes. I love gardening: pottering and shifting things, watering and feeding, its symbolism for life is not lost of me, so today I was trés respectful. It was almost like a meditation as I worked, asking the Universe if it can nurture me through the next few weeks so I can honour all the special times ahead with a healthy and loving body and soul.

I did have a flip last week about it all: Christmas for the family at my house, Blessed's wedding, renovations at work and children on school holiday all happening at the same time, but they are all amazing things to be a part of, so I now look forward to them happening with joy, humor and love. There is not one thing that I reticent about, the countdown begins and I have swept the emotional and spiritual paths, pruned the ego hedges, feed and watered the soul.

Each one of these events are so special, Christmas this year brings a new baby into our family which is the BEST Christmas present ever!
Blessed's wedding is wonderful and exciting time for her and Ram-Beau, the culmination of magic and intention at its highest. It is an honour to be part of it all.
The renovations at work reflect the hard work Gandalf and I have done, accepting that we are really doing what we are doing, so rewarding the business, the staff and ourselves with a lovely place to work and create.
And finally the school holidays. We are taking these at home this year as we have to be here with the office renovations but I look forward to being at home. Playing in my study, swimming at the local pool, gardening, reading and seeing friends who are here and also the bonus of saving some money. [There's a blessing!] Spending time with the kidlets is wonderful and they don't care where we are as long as we are together.

I wonder as the end of the year draws near about the work I have done and the things that have happened this year about how much things can change. It all ends up the best way in the end, it really does, there is always a reason and a lesson to learn thorough heartache and emotional fire. Every event, large or small in this life is a miracle and every moment is a blessing.

No comments: