Wednesday, October 18, 2006

There's a dark moon on the rise

Word on the street is that we are under the influence of a Dark Moon in Virgo, which calls us to immerse ourselves in administration till the New Moon on Sunday. Virgo and the Moon are not such great partners, the Moon asks us to to go with the flow and Virgo wants things to be done in a particular way and order.
So use this Moon-tide to tidy your office, desk, wardrobe, filing, bills and health regime. This Dark Moon can be enlightening, so try to see it as that, putting all the stuff to bed before you go into the New moon on Sunday, which is in Libra. Libra is a hopeful sign and a balanced sign, so this New Moon will bring us hope with a focus on relationships, health and harmony.
I have on a pair of comfy shoes, the oils burning, the ipod on some soothing music, and a bunch of garden roses on my desk which reminds me that life is sweet.
Small pleasures today and waiting for it all to come forth. I have been chasing money but I don't think anything will happen till the 23rd, Monday.
So I let go till then and do what I can in this Dark Moon flow.

No comments: