Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Drawing Down the Moon

Whilst the Piscean Princess cast for her own personal ritual and dreams tonight I promised that would draw down the moon for her to use for her benefit. Drawing Down the Moon is an ancient ritual in which you enter a trance and invoke the goddess through you, it can best be described by this quote from t he Ancient Thessalian Witches;
"If I command the moon, it will come down; and if I wish to withhold the day, the night will linger over my head; and again, if I wish to embark on the sea, I need no ship, and if I wish to fly through the air, I am free of my weight."

I commanded the moon for the Piscean Princess, asking it to give her everything she needs and desires. Drawing down the moon comes from the heart where all intention should come from, if you needs or desires serve the greater good then it shall be. The comes from surrendering yourself to the Goddess within and around you, giving yourself over to the humility, the Divine and love. Let go and accept the blessings.

Drawing Down the Moon ask us to allow ourselves to trust our own insight and wisdom, it unites us and gives comfort and security that we are all Gods, there is an old Egyptian adage that says:" There is no part of us which is not of the Gods."

Tonight, after I came inside from being one with the moon, I sent the Princess a message:
So Mote It Be. The Princess was only faintly surprised at my perfect timing, just a message to trust, it is all happening as it should, in its own wonderful way.

Moon goes into Pisces tomorrow at about 3.30pm, so a perfect time for mystical connections, the Princess must have felt it in her water, so to speak.

No comments: