Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Release


It is late and I am home, ready to start another shift with the family.
The boronia in my office hit me in the the face with its pungent fragrance whenever I walked through the door, reminding me to be clear, precise, serene and creative. Always valuable traits on Money Wednesday.

I spent the morning in and out of the astral, asking for safe passage for a little person still in utero and was more than thrilled when his Mama Bear rang to say the little darling waved at her from inutero when the magic tummy camera was switched on.
It bought a tear to my eye and nothing for the rest of the day could bring me down from my cloudlike high. Not even the unusual amount of phone calls, emails and last minute organizing of an excursion to our nations capital for the Libran Sylph.

Interestingly the business is doing wonderfully on paper at the moment but the cashflow is a little concerning, so my next few days will be focused on drawing in the money. So, no surprises on the theme for the blog over the next few days. I have a new book to read on money and thus new ideas coming soon to this space. Stay tuned and look busy, money will be coming your way!

No comments: