Saturday, October 21, 2006

Astrobarry is the greatest!

I had a wonderful evening with Astrobarry on Friday night, who not only read my chart but also my soul. He is so special and is the most divine man to top it all off. Astrobazza made it all so clear and so easy to understand. Explained much about myself and my direction now and next year, uncanny really, so I thought perhaps I would hold him hostage out here to become my personal astrologer.
A visit to the T.S Bookshop after and then a dinner at Il Bacaro for a risotto embellished with the fresh truffles bought over from Alba, Italy and I was as happy as I have ever been, just a beam of light filled with truffles and the stars!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alba is so beautiful I hope you enjoyed the sumptous energy of Alba.

Anonymous said...

This is a great blog! I'm in the US and it's great to be in contact with Australia!

Kate Forster said...

Thanks, love the US!
I did enjoy the energy of Alba in my risotto, divine.
Thanks for reading, it means so much you posted a comment, some days you think no one is listening and then there is you, wonderful you!

Have a great day.

Dream Weaver