Monday, October 23, 2006

The Earth Moved!

I was outside honoring the New Moon In Libra with a lovely ritual and had just uttered the words- So Mote It Be [witchy speak for "let it happen the way its meant to" ], when the earth literally moved for me. A deep thud was heard in the bowels of the planet and the roof shook for a moment. Then nothing but a small news story this morning. So I have decided to take it as a sign that my work in the garden under fig tree was the reason for earth moving, so apologies if I disturbed you at all. I know I sound egotistical but how can I not take it as any other way when the timing was so inextricably perfect.

So, how was the weekend?

Mine was fine, thanks for asking. I did spend a lovely hour in Borders yesterday going through the Children's section looking at all the books that I loved as a child. Little Women, Five Children and It, Swallows and Amazons. I felt an urge to read them all again, but, I wondered, would they still resonate with me the way they did when I was a tiny one? Must be some crazy transit that I am not aware of. It's exhausting sometimes, analysing everything! I will just let it be I think.

All energy is low this morning at work, can't quite put the finger on it, will run around with the purification spray at lunchtime I think, see if I can't clear some of the cobwebs.


Meanwhile, Sun and Moon in Scorpio today, read more on Astrobarry.

No comments: