Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Scorpio

Sun and Venus in Scorpio, whch requires us to be dynamic, progressive and vital! Sounds like a breakfast cereal.

I am in the middle 0f trying to get out a massive job that it not as easy as it seemed when we started it, we are now in expectation management phase and management of the clients and the workers. Hmm, interesting times for interesting people. I know it will get done, it always does, but it is hard to take the pressure down when we are in the midst of this energy.

Good news, the other company whom I share space with has had a some fab new business wins and nominations for big awards which is wonderful. I wonder if the business success spell I did for us has leaked into his space as well. I told him what I was doing and he is now going to leave his door open when I am doing my rituals as to reap the benefits. Nice one!

No comments: