Friday, October 20, 2006

Board of Directors Wanted!

I read a lovely tip last night that we should have a personal board of directors in our life, especially if we are in business. They should never meet, nor even know they are on the board, but they should be able to tell you when you are being a dickhead!
I have a person I go to for financial advice, one that I go to for for personal growth help, one for communication, one that I go to for business advice for my sector and finally one that I go to for psychology in the workplace. All of them I consider to be friends and colleagues, in fact a few are my dearest friends, who give back to me in ways they do not even realise. It is a wonderful thing to know they are there, you are not alone, so start advertising for your own board today!

No comments: