Saturday, October 28, 2006

Mercury, kids who know and other weekend thoughts.

Mercury has gone retrograde for 3 weeks. This started early at work for us with the entire tech system being unpredictable and unruly yesterday after being worked on the day before. Clients upset about imaginary deadlines and crazy energy in the air.
As I said earlier this week, I desperately wish to be indoors at the moment, just being a beam of light but life is shoving me out the door tempting me with fun invitations for things to see and do.
I did have a lovely dinner with Domonique the Wonderful and her divine husband last night, who read to Pisces Son and answered all his questions [and there were many of them!]
Always makes me like someone a little more when they take an interest in children, they are after all just little people with ideas and dreams, just shorter in stature.
My kids know, Scorpio Daughter said to me this morning" Domonique is SOOOOOO nice!" "Yahuh", I answered.
Little Pisces Son, said about Dom's husband,"He really likes Pirates, like me." High praise from the 5 year old.
My kids tell me if they think someone is not on the level, they see right through them, I trust them as they are always right. The instinct and intuition is so finely tuned when we are young and then we forget about it and start to base all decisions on cognitive reasoning and forget that we have the intuition meter inside of us.
Back to basics, I demand and if you can't find yours then ask the nearest child their opinion on your matter and the answer will be the right one I suspect.

No comments: