Friday, October 06, 2006

Fire in the Belly


Feeling antsy and pushy, thats because it's a full moon Aries, goo goo cha choo! I am the walrus, I am the rambo!
Man, there is some crazy Aries stuff going on in the Universe today, I have been fortunate to get away form it all, spending the day in solitary confinement till my homework was done but now I am free.
I am doing a ritual tonight: an Aries Power Spell. Focusing on rebirth, authority and drive. This moon is perfect to find new friends, add passion to you life and rise to challenge where ever and whenever possible. Perfect timing with our planning day yesterday.
So get thee to the cauldron tonight and tomorrow before 1pm, this is a great moon and not to psycho, as some have been lately.
Use it to invoke your inner Rambo energy and go, go go!

No comments: