Thursday, October 26, 2006

21st Century and backwards!


I am so tired of this. We are trying to put a new whizz bang software system into the office to make our day go little smoother and tap into our inner Jetsons! I wonder if technology actually improves or impedes, sometimes I think the latter, especially on days like today. All I am doing is writing cheques and waiting at the moment, about as satisfying as tearing up $100 notes while standing under a cold shower.

I have so many oppositions in my chart right now, everything seems hard but is it really? I think it best that I lie low until the storm passes on the 31st.

During lunch with The Contessa we discussed being the change you want to see in others, we discussed trying to be our very best versions of ourselves. Always an easy task for the Fab Contessa, but I struggle most days. Its my alignment Astrobarry tells me, damm that alignment! Anyhoo, off to see The Piscean Princess and discuss renovations, she did after all, according to our past lives chart, design Atlantis, which Blessed and I promptly tore down with our Dy-nasty and Queen like rulings!

Later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dreamweaver - wherever do you get your fab pics? They really make this blog SO cheerful!
Anyway just wanted to let you know, as always, i log in every day and love your little lessons and musings...all this time you put into writing and i hope you get something out of it, i know us readers do...
Blessings,
fishgirl

Kate Forster said...

Thanks Fishgirl, was only thinking of you this past weekend when I was looking at the book you recommended, syncrodestiny in the making I am sure.
Pics are all of the web, if I feel the post needs it then off I go looking, if it's too hard then I know the post should stand alone, so I leave it, crazy huh? Works for me though
They are aalways easy to find as the intention is always pure, I know I sound like a wanker, but I mean it!

Thanks for still reading. You are too kind with your words.
May the Blessings you send me come back to you many times!


Dream weaver