Monday, October 30, 2006

Pushing through

Gandalf was in Sydney pitching today, a good day for a pitch with Neptune and all that jazz.
I have had a few syncrodestiny moments today which indicates positivity around this but with no expectations, who knows when Neptune is around? It is a tricky planet to navigate.
It is a fine line to tread between hope and disillusionment. I think the balance of having goals and then being able to let go of them is so hard, in fact the hardest test. When I saw Deepak Chopra speak last year, someone posed this connundrum to him and he said it is not the outcome to hold onto but the process: get lost in the process and be open to opportunities, but I also I think maybe recognizing them as opportunities is actually quite hard also, especially when you are in the eye of the storm. It takes enormous courage to say yes and dive in when the water is looking choppy and murky.
I myself am starting a process of newness at the moment, newness in all things and whilst I am finding it hard, I am invigorated with messing with my ego by doing new things. Hurrah, I say, whilst I close my eyes and hope for the best as I take the dive, hurrah!

No comments: