Monday, October 09, 2006

Monday was swell, thanks for asking!

I read an article about sleep and the theory that when you sleep in on the weekend your sleep patterns are so disturbed that it culminates in the Monday hangover. I took this on board and stayed to my usual waking times on the weekend. Not only did I feel a-ok today but I achieved an awful lot on the weekend. Fabulous tip, I will do this from now on, sounds lame but it is worth a try.

So the Moon in Taurus has treated me well today, I have had a great day, with work been done ahead of schedule, monies paid by clients and my manifesting and intuition skills have been at their peak.

I did a ritual on Friday night which maybe the reason for the new groove but who knows, whatever it is, keep on pumping it through the system, me likey, like!

No comments: