Monday, May 29, 2006

Whats up?

Plus side-
Venus is in Taurus- its home sign, have a bath with your lover, eating oysters and candles burning.
The Moon enters Cancer this afternoon, the sign that it rules and all is as it should be.
Things falling into place, slowly and surely. The Wheel of Fortune goes round and around whilst the self stays in the middle.
I have the divine Libran Sylth back in the office and my baby girl has gone to school for the morning after her big operation.
I am having a good hairday and have had a trés bon meeting with the architects aand builders for the office renovation.
I have also found the word in which to have engraved on my new scroll necklace.

Negative side-
I did have weird dreams about an unrequited love, heartache and a consultant I work with having post natal depression and having angel wings on her socks.

No comments: