Monday, May 01, 2006

I am that

I have been without a voice all day, I think it is because I am still processing the words from Dr Chopra, I literally can't listen to my own voice until his stops ringing in my head.
Lovely, Non Local Correlation moment [a "fifth" force beyond the four locally bound known material forces--gravity, electromagnetic, weak nuclear, strong nuclear] today in Astrology Land: Saturn is making hard transits to natal points, so we feel like we are in "lesson " mode all day. We often rewrite our own scripts during this period and take responsibility for ourselves in all areas of our lives. The Moon is also in Gemini, so this triggers our need to learn, talk and think!
Venus squares Pluto, so this intensifies this learning and make it a desperate need to understand and know at a deeper [Deepak] level.

On my To Do List from Deepak- Keep a coincidence journal, I am going to do this with my dream journal and see what patterns emerge. Dreams are the projection of our own story, you are the entire production company of your life: the writer, the editor, the star. Through the journaling I will hopefully wake up into awareness. Seeing the patterns emerge means I am processing my Karma faster. Metabolizing my karma meal with a ticket to freedom waiting.

Tat tvam Asi.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dreamweaver

While you were off bathing in the wisdom of Deepak Chopra in Sydney, I was in Melbourne doing likewise with NLP guru Christopher Howard. Best seminar I have ever been to - and coming from a training background myself, I have a habit of being very critical of training events. Chris is a fantastic motivator with great goal setting techniques. The Breakthrough to Success Seminars are free. See if you can get to one. Every entrepreneur should check him out, in my opinion. Best of all - he's in tune with the metaphysical stuff too.

Catch ya,
S

Kate Forster said...

Thanks Stacey. There were quite a few people doing some transformative work on the weekend. Perhaps its criticalmass, the collective conscious doing some soul cleaning! Thanks for reading.
Dream weaver

Anonymous said...

I am thinking about going to Chris Howard when he is next in Sydney (September 22 - 24, 2006)

Do you want to come and sit next to me again?

Signed

Your Partner in The Pak

Kate Forster said...

Consider it done!