Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Tarot help

A Comment today:

Dear Dreamweaver,Please say which books good and bad...i have seventy eight degrees of wisdom and also the beginners tarot and yes, find them hard to read, much prefer glib magazine explanations of certain cards! If you have found a FANTASTIC book on Tarot let us know what it is!!xx


Response- Sorry, I wasn't at all expansive was I?
Books-Well, I like this one.
And this one.

For me Tarot is much more about the internal learnings that need to happen, not, there is going to be a marriage or a new job or such minutia. Its more like learn this and then those things may happen for you.

Also, I just bought these cards and when you click on them there are great explanations also.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks DW!!
xx
PS
That deck is stunning

Kate Forster said...

Yes, I know, I am über excited!