Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The Contessa and I meet in Dreamland



I had a weird dream about The Contessa and I meeting in Dreamland comparing the old ladies walking shoes we were wearing, she had much nicer ones than I, but I was feeling ok about mine, I knew that one day I would have some shoes as nice as The Contessa's.

1] I am getting old and Kumfs are soon to be my only option for my bunions and corns

2] The Contessa and I are "fashion forward" and soon everone we know will be wearing old ladies walking shoes

3] The shoes symbolise that I am becoming comfortable with who I am in my life and I feel I am getting to old to spend time with people who upset me and my friends and I don't feel I have to be in uncomfortable situations anymore. The Contessa symbolises the ultimate person for me who is truthful to who she is and truly doesn't give a hoot what anyone thinks, she is living her truth and I admire that so much about her and I suppose from my dream I want that subconsciously for myself!

Dream Therapy 101

No comments: