Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Its all good!

Two big jobs landed on our doorsteps today. One we knew about, we watched, wooed and courted and finally today they decided that they could commit to us. Good choice I said, we are honest, kind, give amazing service and are über creative.
The other was a surprise. I briefly dated this prospective client quite some time ago, just coffee, nothing forward but no dice.
Then today, some 18 months later she wants to commit. Just like that, bam!

All while I am at home being June Cleaver and making soup and cookies for my little one with the plaster on her arm!

I tell you this, never burn your bridges when a client says no, they may not be ready now but one day they will and if you exit gracefully and wait, offering your door ajar to them, then they can come back when they are ready and everyone is happy, no time wasting getting to know each other, just straight into bed!

Now I have to go and unpack the dishwasher!

No comments: