Thursday, May 18, 2006

What a quincunx of a day!

Today's is a quincunx of sun-pluto, mercury-pluto and mars and neptune. What does this means? Well a quincunx is an angle of five-twelfths of a circle, or 150°, between two objects [two planets or the Sun or the Moon]. This is considered an unfavorable aspect, particularly with today's planets involved means the energy will be cumbersome and difficult. Feel like your going backwards, don't get caught up in it, remember: This Too Will Pass.
In saying that the Sun will trine the Moon today. A trines an angle of 120°. This will help ground us. Great.
Meanwhile, I am spending the day planning with Domonique the Wonderful.
My personal chart says that today is an excellent day for planning for me. I must have known or did I create it. I am having wickedly intuitive moments since the spell casting on the weekend, feeling the spiritual; madness occasionally but don't burst my bubble, I am so enjoying it!

No comments: