Friday, May 05, 2006

Kinesiology

I cockily strolled into the kinesiology session with the swagger of an egotistical new age know all.
I explained to the practitioner that I was a very happy person with no issues and was confident that she would praise me over my grounded energy and strong aura.
45 minutes later I was on the table with a cluster of issues and a gaping hole in my aura. The practitioner worked on my ungrounded energy and my 'broken' heart. My body indicated that I had a traumatic incident when I was 5. Not 5 I answered, nothing I was aware of.
I mentioned 18. We did some work on that, she touched my release points and the tears leaked from my eyes. She transported my energy back to 18 in the holographic field. I had to go back and tell myself all the wisdom I know now and to help me through the moment. I told myself that it isn't real and that the contract was drawn up between us and that I knew that all along. I was then asked to put something in the box that was going to be used to fill the hole in my aura. I placed my fear in it and let it fly into andromeda galaxy.
The Tibet bowl was rung over my body to reharmonise the chords and I wanted to sleep.
She bought me back to the present and mended my broken heart. My eyes leaked again and I was at peace.
I arrived home to Gandalf and the Angelic Changelings and my heart soared, filled with the rapture of my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You probably are familiar with the author Carolyn Myss, yes? Have you read Sacred Contracts? http://www.spiritsite.com/writing/carmys/

And for your sister, check out her earlier books.

Kate Forster said...

Hi there,

Yes, I am familiar with Caroline Myss's work, I did some major archetype work this weekend, trippy stuff. I have her book but have lent it to my friend, Blessed Seraph.
I agree that her other books would be great for my sister but its difficult to give them something that is so left of centre for them, people can be fearful of looking inside themselves.I may try it and see how we go.

Thanks Stacey!


Dream weaver