Friday, May 26, 2006

Astro Amateur Hour

Whilst I am an astro amateur, the more I learn the more I see sense in it. It is, the one thing, from everything I have investigated this year, that resonates the most with me.

Meanwhile, difficult day with the Pluto energy hanging over me like the emotional guillotine.

Lots of crazy client action today with outrageous requests with no consideration to time and budget. Some of the request run the gamut from the insane to the ridiculous.
Reminds me of the decription from Dr Evil of his father, "My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament."

Keep on trucking Dream weaver!

No comments: