Wednesday, May 03, 2006

i Ching therefore I am


I have branched out an investigated the i Ching.
I cast a reading this morning and received:
Hexagram 30- Beauty.
Move carefully with respect.
Establish a sense of direction
Illumination and clarity abound.

I am struggling the the i Ching. It is über complicated and not as direct as the Tarot. Not so much clarity at this stage.

Goddess Bookeeper has given me the most divine Om symbol to hang on my wall. Will post photo tomorrow.

Meanwhile, Deepak really is the gift that keeps on giving!
I shared my learnings with Blessed Seraph last night and she did some transformative work during a Timeline Transcendental Meditation and also did it with Divine Scorp Daughter, who had a connected moment and discovered her contract. Powerful stuff. To know your contract at 9 years old, what a gift!

No comments: