Monday, May 08, 2006

Moon in Virgo

Moon in Virgo inspires us to get all organised and goal driven and neat freaky apparently. I have been to driven to distraction by sick kids: tears, doctors and general melancholy. Thanks god for Cable TV.
Meanwhile, I am an avid trawler of the net for useless information and my tip of the day is: Don't ever use the Pink Panther theme on your site as some odd reference to internal detective work. Its creepy and sounds crap.
I can only tell you the good ideas, can't make you buy them.

Crazy dreams last night. I read yesterday and I paraphrase badly that Myths are the dreams of the collective and dreams are our own personal myths.
So with that in mind I tried to interpreted my dream with my archetypes in mind. Trés Hard!
I will keep pursuing though. I have finally narrowed my archetypes down to 12 that I think best reflect me. I need to become more familiar with their light and dark attributes so I can see when and in what situations they emerge.

No comments: