Thursday, May 11, 2006

Full moon in Scorpio on Saturday at 4.50pm

I am planning a day casting with the Sybils on Saturday afternoon. Never done a day casting before. This Moon is trés powerful apparently with this being the time for emotional proclamations.
I am expecting big things this weekend there are few things happening out there with people around me that could go either way. Love, family feuds and floorboards. So fasten your seatbelts this could a bumpy ride!

Lowpoint- Whatever has been bubbling inside you lately will have you speaking your truth this weekend and you cannot stop yourself, so if you have issues with anyone, try not to see them this weekend as you may regret your words. This is not the most rational of astro times apparently!

Highpoint-Illumination is on the cards, so wait for the light bulbs to smash above your heads.

I am off to the City on Saturday as its my turn to buy the ingredients for the casting. Said to Gandalf that I was going to the spell shop on Saturday and for an eyebrow wax and tint, he, the learning impaired wizard asked if they also wax at the spell shop. I didn't bother to answer him. My knowledge and talents are wasted sometimes.

We are doing a casting/ritual is around the Choosing of Two Paths. The Path of Ego or the Path of Spirit. Finding our path and choosing our destiny is the key this weekend.

This moon affects the Fixed signs the most this weekend, (Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, and Aquarius), so as a Taurus, I will be wearing my emotional stackhat all weekend but with nicely shaped brows peeping out watching it all play out perfectly as it should.

No comments: