Tuesday, April 04, 2006

What do you deserve?


How do you recognise your own potential ? How do you know what you deserve ? How to do celebrate and reward yourself ?
I have had enormous trouble with this throughout my professional career. It's a fine line between knowing your own strengths and just being up yourself .
I have worked with many people in my business who have trouble seeing their own potential, I take pleasure in seeing them open up and becoming better than they used to be at pretty much everything in their lives.
I am better than I used to be at celebrating my achievements but I still forget sometimes. I know that business and the staff deserve the best possible in everything from workspaces, equipment and support, it creates a level of confidence and belief that I hope will eventually be reflected in the attitudes and work of the team.
I am planning an office renovation at the moment, it is expensive, mildly stressful and at times overwhelming. But at what cost is pride in your workspace, great work flow and a dash of Feng Shui worth ?

It is almost impossible to quantify but I celebrate that we are even contemplating this renovation, it means we are serious and after 9 years in business, long overdue.

No comments: