Thursday, April 20, 2006

Good times!

Ripper of a day, hired a new staff member, I asked for a sign from above as to if she was the one and she thrilled me no end when she showed an uncanny resemblances and similarities to the Sylph Libran, who is much adored and valued.
I also managed to get two things of my list that have been annoying me no end, insufferable tasks that I have conquered!

So what has happend to action this change in mood?

• It could be the Sun in Taurus, as a Taurus I am an Active Member of Sensa*, so I know about these things to these things. Found this quote about this time:
"It's actually a good time to magnetize things (and people!) we want in our lives. Our powers of attraction are strong, and a hopeful, trusting, and positive attitude is what takes us places."

• Or is it the Mars in South Node in Libra, which is encouraging us to live by the Serenity
P
rayer. Thus, I am letting go, I had the first great dream last night in a LONG time, about a relationship that has been troubling me and how to best to ease up and let it happen.

• Or is it the orange oil I had in the diffuser which I burnt in my office today? Orange is refreshing and uplifting.

* Sensa is similar Mensa but for the psychically gifted not academically gifted.
Anyone can join, we meet once a month on the Astral Plane. See you out there!

1 comment:

Mrs Underhill said...

You are getting funnier and funnier in these musings. I may need to borrow the shirt by the way!