Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Just servicing the broom


So today I am taking in some Wicca to work. I have a list of things to incorporate, I am quite looking forward to it. Will blog later about outcomes, takes 3 moons until the changes appear.

The Moon is waning in Capricorn so apparently the key is to think like a Cap, get focused and think work.
I also have new shirt to wear, helps with the role I will play, I am a fabulous Capricornian business owner with a new shirt, creating opportunities and ruling with a fair and kind hand. I think I will name myself, " Claudia". Sounds like a Capricorn name.
Highlights of the Capricorn nature: practical and prudent, ambitious and disciplined, patient and careful, humorous and reserved. Hmm, Caps and Taureans have some differences, gonna have to bring out the method acting today. I think the shirt will help.

No comments: