Wednesday, April 26, 2006

MOMENTS INDEED!

Today I wanted to discuss moments, I googled the word in images and this came up, lovely! This was voted The Worst Bookcover of 2002! Its part of the new racy Mills and Boon range. Hilarious!

Back to moments of a different sort.....

Had a session with Domonique the Wonderful today whose asked me to review all the learnings that Gandalf and I have had in the last 8 weeks. I haven't done this as yet, too busy being important [!] but it did make me think about the importance of taking a moment to look at the view as you climb the mountain.
Brave Lioness and I often talk about "moments", these feature quite highly in our day, not the type as illustrated above. I had a whole thing planned for blogging about moments but the bookcover has thrown me, yet I know I need to share this with you.

Ah well, another golden moment from Dream weaver.

No comments: