Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Thanks Mystic!

From Me:

"Still blogging on in Spiritual Biz Thanks for all your support! I link to you heaps, loving your site. Meanwhile a question which maybe really dumb, but can a non human entity have a star sign. I think I would like to see if my business's journey and the stars correlate at all. Am I as stupid as I feel as I write this question? I look forward to your kind response.
Dream weaver."

From Mystic:

Dear Dream weaver,
This is not at all a dumb question...Yes, entities such as a business have their chart. Everything that happens can have a chart. eg; Iran has a chart - Eric Francis points out that it's got a lot going on in the 8th house. The first time that you meet someone has a chart - interesting to watch that one. The time you incorporate your business or post your first blog has a chart. You can join two charts together to create a composite chart - the chart of your relationship...


Have downloaded the charts of business and blog and will spend some time looking over when the chance shows itself. Good stuff huh?


No comments: