Monday, April 10, 2006

Serves me right!

So the rune I put back this morning was:

NauthizNauthiz: (N: Need.) Delays, restriction. Resistance leading to strength, innovation, need-fire (self-reliance). Distress, confusion, conflict, and the power of will to overcome them. Endurance, survival, determination. A time to exercise patience. Recognition of one's fate. Major self-initiated change. Face your fears.

So, then I find out this today that the person I had offered the job to has taken another one, this may throw things out a little timing wise but I have to accept that this delay has happened for a reason. I should have taken my dream as a warning when I dreamt about a past staff member who was a literal nightmare after interviewing him.
Trust intuition, is what I need to acknowledge and also trust the runes it seems.

No comments: