Sunday, April 09, 2006

Runey Tunes

Massive energy shift today. Apparently the Sun forms an exact sextile to Neptune today, which tunes us in to our intuition and to the higher vibrations of the universe.
I felt it shift as I sipped Pinot Gris at Fed Square with Blessed, looking at the Thai festival and catching up with a super old friend and him encouraging me to take up something again I had since long given up hope on. Divine day and I slipped easily into an attitude of gratitude, great friends, vibrant city and and creativity everywhere.

I have branched out so to speak and I purchased a set of lovely rose quartz Runes this afternoon with Blessed at Qi, gorgeous shop.
Runes are interesting, they are symbols or alphabetical signs on talismens such as stones or crystals, even bones and wood. From the Nordic and Germanic times, used between 200 B.C.E andf the late eighth century, enough of a history lesson though.
The lovely thing about Runes is that they reflect symbols commonly found in nature, look around and you can see the symbols in branches of trees, graffitied onto walls, even in this time.
The Runes do not promise to tell the future , they merely offer insight and suggest direction to what is happening in peoples lives, they encourage awareness of certain issues or ways to overcome challenges from stimulating the subconscious.
There is a morning Rune Runetine, [sorry too easy], a Rune Routine, where you pull a single Rune each morning asking the question, "What do I need to know in order to make the right choices today?"

Bring it on!

No comments: