Saturday, April 01, 2006

Aloha Big Kahuna !

I had a lovely experience with some hot stones wielded by a Leo/ Virgo cusp Goddess.
It was the most relaxing massage I have ever had, and as a Taurus who is in lust with all things luxurious, I have had a few massages in my day. The heat from the stones warms your body almost immediately, this, combines with excellent massage technique, thrust me into a place that I would almost say was Spiritual.

I released so many things, images from my past came and went, good and bad, I could have slept except I was so into what was playing in my head. Afterwards I felt like I had been in Chelmsford having sleep therapy. I struggled for quite a while till an excellent latte woke me from my walking coma. The stones are blessed by the Big Kahuna, a tradtional Shaman from Hawai'i. Honestly it was amazing. Mystic Medusa says that Taureans are High Functioning Flakes this weekend as the Sun is in my soul sector. Ahem to that my Friends. I have been a Flake today, seeing patterns everywhere and linking past experinces to where I am now.
Sweet madness.

"Only those things are beautiful which are inspired by madness and written by reason. "
Andre Gide

No comments: