Saturday, April 08, 2006

To the mattresses

So its a Mars/Pluto transit, "so what?" I hear you say. Well, Mars is the God of War and Pluto is the God of the Underworld, together this can mean an intensely aggressive energy spilling from within, almost uncontrollable. I felt this at the supermarket today when I had a nearly fatal run-in with an elderly lady, I repeat elderly, I nearly knocked her out! What is that about, I used to look after elderly people in past life, how did it come to this. Had the horrors with self all day, had to literally get out of town and head to the coast and returned with tail well between the legs. I then find out that the only things for this transit is focused activity, i.e.: yoga, running, martial arts class, granny bashing.

I wonder if Melbourne's Underworld War will feel this Mars/Pluto transit? Seems as good a time as any for organized crime to take each other out, its been a while since the Herald Sun ran any of their pictures on the front page.

I did try to convince Blessed to attend a Well Being market with me tomorrow, there is an open mic between 1-3pm, BYO instruments, but she was not to be moved, even though I promised to make her a special instruments all of her own, a broom handle with bottle tops attached.
No dice, no play!

No comments: