Thursday, April 27, 2006

Imaginings of a crazy lady!

I am off to see Deepak this weekend. I am very excited, I have mentioned in a previous posting my asking the Universe when he would come to Australia and then 10 minutes later finding out he was coming in less than 6 weeks!
Since the psychic spell casting with the Sibyls last month, I have noticed an marked increase in my intuition or psychic ability. Really, its been amazing, from the ridiculous to the inspired. Maybe my spell casting just cemented my intention to listen to my gut more and trust it, I am not sure, maybe the damm magic just worked.
As an avid reader of all things business related, I often notice the amount of times well known business people advise to trust your instinct or intuition. Its a thing that you either have or have to learn, I am in the latter category and it is early days but I hope that as I trust it more my ability will also grow. I trust you will have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice work Lady, I'm very excited for you and the book venture!