Sunday, January 07, 2007

Will it never end????

Gandalf was up till 2.00am with the electricians at the office and the wiring is still not fixed. I tell ya!!! Desperate to talk to someone, I put out my need to the Universe and soon I received an email from the Grecian Goddess late at night and then spent the early hours of the pouring out my heart to her as she takes South America by storm, literally with the rains there at the moment.
We both have Mercury activity in our charts at the moment, me with Venus square Mercury, which is appropriately is titled - Under the carpet. No doubt all the mess I will be cleaning.
Gandalf's chart is Mercury sextile Saturn, which is titled With a Critical Eye.
Perfect as the Moon goes into Virgo today. Hooking into the Virgo temperament today means, cleaning, straightening and obsession. I will try not to let that go to far as I have never sat easy with Virgo's, except The Scribe of course, but that's because she has a Leo Moon and I adore Leonine Moonies! I have so many of them in my life now, they are fabulous!

No comments: