Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Visualisation

Had a massive psychic moment this morning, which is always thrilling, it still takes me by surprise when it happens. The Moon is in Libra, which promotes diplomacy, togetherness and peace, always good things in a work place. The Libran Sylph announced her resignation to staff today, which I have known about for 10 months, she is setting sail overseas, which is so exciting for her and I wish her love peace and great times. So we have a new person starting on Monday, a Scorpio with a Leo moon, some of my favourite people have this combo!
I am becoming a hermit though I think, having to force myself into the world a little bit at the moment. I am torn, should I honour this phase or should I push through it? Can't answer that right now, will ponder.

No comments: