Friday, January 12, 2007

Colour in motion


No sign of the missing jewelery yet, but I still haven't done the hardcore spell yet, will go into the city to buy supplies today.

The new staff member is fabulous, the Libran Sylph became quite overwhelmed at their capabilities in the WIP meeting this morning, Bless them both.

I have decided that my office is wanting and so I have organised a repaint of my infamous pink wall, no longer the "womb with a view", I am going for something more calming. I think the pink wall meant that people came into my office and became emotional, no more of that, I am resigning from the therapists position.

Colour has an amazing affect on ones moods, Aura Soma is a divination technique based on colour and it is used in conjuncton with the chakras to heal and get to the underlying reason for the malaise.
Here is a site with a chart with what all the colours symbolise- I am moving from Number 67 to Number 43 for my wall in my office.













No comments: