Friday, January 05, 2007

Connection through dreams


Wonderful dreams last night connected with Blessed, the past the present and the future.
I must say the New Year has been quite soulful for me so far, with lots of syncrodestiny moments, although I wonder, are there more of these moments than usual or am I in fact more aware of them and thus able to recognize them as they happen.
Interestingly enough I am fascinated by the Bohemian Club, de rigueur for any elder United Statesman. Manwitches the lot of them me thinks, make that Manwitch and Rich! Every year some of the USA's most influential get together and talk shop, wear robes dance around fires, hold mock human sacrifices and do the Druid shuffle in front of a giant stone owl. No judgment no praise, just fascinating!
Click here for a purported lists of cloak wearers.

BTW- Their motto is "Weaving spiders come not here."

Ok. Good to know.

No comments: