Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Slowly

Dreaming about the renovation at work, living a nightmare in reality. Tradesmen not turning up, extra expenses, I could never do this as a living.
I have stated to Gandalf that when we buy our dream house it needs to come with everything as I imagined it and never to be changed.. I shall not even move a light fitting. I know it will be swell when its done, but meanwhile I have 10 people turning up to work on Monday but I have to trust it will all work out. Moon is in Cancer, which encourages flexibility and creative solution finding. Sage advice my friends, the Moon knows and so I trust her. Moon in Cancer, which makes us want to be at home and all all domestic goddess like and the Sun in Capricorn, which pushes us towards responsibility and duty. Man, what a drag. I think the Cancer Moon will win though!

Just pulled an Osho Zen tarot card and not surprisingly I pulled The Dream [these cards are frighteningly spot on!],

No comments: