Sunday, January 21, 2007

Change of pace and space


A divine weekend spent in Sydney with old friends and newer ones who fed and watered us in between our "touristic" jaunts around the stunning city. It was lovely to let go of controlling the space and pace in our normal lives back home and just be and see.

I did a massive brain dump of all that was on my mind in the hotel room yesterday after a successful shopping trip. When I reread it today it seemed all very do-able and achievable, bless the brain dump, it does work and ease the pressure on the grey matter.

I am soon to finish this blog, in 5 days exactly so I have been journaling my biggest learnings for the last 12 months. I plan to not blog everyday after then but only when I come across some information or thoughts that will make a difference to your day, less about my journey and more tidbits to share and to brighten your day.

A big New Moon week with the focus on responsibilty when the New Moon starts in Capricorn. It is time to ask yourself, are you ready to take on FULL responsibility for your own life - your financial independence, your work, your relationships, your happiness?
There is no better time to set financial goals this week or get a better job, anything that gives you choices and independence.

Here is an exercise to try:

1] Write down you list of what you want to create this year for yourself.
Now look at it again and ask for something that is even better than that which you asked for, go for broke on the goal setting!

2] How much intention are you prepared to put towards achieving this? Out of 10? Think about it then answer again.

3] Now think about what you want to manifest this year and ask yourself what you think this will give you in terms of quality of life. [Less stress, hope, love, peace etc]

4] Go back to No 2 and think about how much intention you are prepared to give and see if it is enough for the quality you are trying to bring to your life.

5] Is there anything or anyone in your life that gives you that quality right now?

Getting clarity on what you want will help you recognize it when you it manifests in your life.

Yesterday as I wandered around the Goddess exhibition and I was so darned glad I was there. It was something I had wanted to do for months and sometimes I let those wants slip by because I think there is some thing more important in life but I got myself and my family off our lazy butts and it was even better than I had imagined. It reinforced and educated, thrilled and affected. Making the effort to 'do' pays off better than you can imagine sometimes.

No comments: