Monday, December 18, 2006

Word up!

The Sun is in Sagittarius and is trine Saturn and conjoin Pluto. So ego/personality getting energy the Planet of Karma and the Planet of Power. Whatever you have dreamed about for the longest time is about to occur this week and culminates this weekend, manifesting your hopes and dreams. For me it is the renovation of the office, which starts this week. It is the symbol of so much for Gandalf and myself, it is our moment where we actually say we are here, our arrival. No more excuses, we are off and running now. from where we was at the beginning of the year and we are now seems so far away. It seems appropriate that last week we found our new staff to lead us forward in 2007 and so now the creation of the new environment begins.
It is also an amazing week for a few people around me, Blessed Seraph gets married this week to her Ram- Beau after casting spells under my fig tree for a 3 moon cycle until she found them.
The Piscean Princess takes control and finds out what it is and what she needs to know and do to bring her divine baby into the world, [I know she is out there honey, I have seen her in my dreams!]
More later, gotta go and move the fridge at work for the new floor to be layed!

No comments: