Thursday, December 14, 2006

Baby Bliss


I have been out visiting a new baby, Miss Samantha, who is, by the way, the cutest little girl in Melbourne at the moment!
Man, my ovaries clanged especially watching my little changelings with her, she was like a little gumnut baby, all pink and smiley. The energy was amazing and I just felt she was so happy to be here with her Mama Bear and a part of the world.Totally blissed out now.

The Moon is in Libra today, which is all elegant and gracious, perfect then that Miss Samantha and her Mama are Librans, I saw them at their very best today! A lovely aspect between Neptune and Venus which means that happiness is a must in this dreamy atmosphere. Libran babies are the most angelic of the signs, they are the Cosmos Baby, all at one with the universe as they are ruled by Venus. More on babies signs here.

This is a painting by Rebecca Cool, called The Libran Child, Rebecca is a West Australian artist if I were rolling in cash I would buy it for Miss Samantha as I think this is the joy she will bring to everyone. Love a Libran!

No comments: