Monday, December 04, 2006

Full Moon in Gemini at 2.06pm today!


Best time for spells involving: Communication, Public Relations, Writing.

I have a little spell that I plan to do with Blessed today when we luncheon together to discuss all things bridal and bountiful!
We write down the very things we want from this moon then we burn them and put the ashes into a glass of champagne then swallow them, we become the vessel in which the transmutation occurs. I look forward to it. I will try an find the words for what I want so I don't use lots of paper, don't know how well the ashes will go down. Yummy!

Thanks to the Goddess Bookkeeper for this spell, straight from the gypsies to her mouth to mine and now to you. Gemini Communication at its best.

This moon is crazy making apparently, so embrace the crazy and go forth and be a cool cat in the midst of traffic chaos, communication breakdowns and tantrums.
Interesting since , I had a dream last night about a friend who I always allowed to make me feel bad about myself. Whenever I did well for myself she somehow would chose not to notice as she was clearly threatened by it or would make it seem insignificant somehow. I wonder of the Full Moon rising let this energy seep into my subconscious. The Gemini moon can be critical and insensitive, so don't buy into it if possible, blame it on the Crazy Moon and drink champagne at 2.06 with a loved one!

No comments: