Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Thoughts

I have woken up with a head cold as the moon begins to wane. no surprise.
The divine astrobarry talks about "electional astrology", where you choose to do or launch something in particular phase as to draw the energy from the skies. I have begun to notice that I am automatically moving in rhythm with the moon and the skies but particularly the moon. I think it is important to manage your time and no go with your foot to the floor the whole time. Even if your schedule do not ease at least try to shift you mindset, think of the the tide going out. It is when the tide is low that we see all treasures at the bottom of the shore.
So, in this phase I have canceled all appointments where possible. I am taking the day off today and I will rest and be, looking at the treasures on my shore. I have Sun transiting Chiron at the moment, which is no surprise I am now unwell, the wounded healer crossing my personality.
Today I have "Mercury Opposition Sun" which indicates communication challenges, so never a better day to stay at home, looking at the physical and emotional tide moving outwards.
I am going to think about a few things I would like to let go off in this waning phase, more later.

No comments: