Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Years Eve

I struggle with the concept of time. I still feel somewhere between 10 and 27 , although I am older than that according to the calendar, by quite a few years, so the New years Eve seems a little pedestrian to me, I know, what a wanker but all the same its how I feel.
So I will spend tonight with some great food, some gorgeous company: the Ultimate Taurean is over and the Italian Crab, Blessed Seraph and her husband, Ram-Beau and some new tracks on the i-pod.

I did my drawing in for the New Year ritual today which was lovely, the incense blended up a treat burnt wonderfully in my new incense burner. I do like the idea of drawing in what you want for the next year instead of making resolutions, much more positive and optimistic, resolutions are so final and like a verdict that must be adhered to or else you have failed! Welcoming possibilities, love and light into your life seems much more hopeful and exciting.
What a difference a year makes, I know it has for me, too much to tell but trust me when I say, I am changed. Nothing will ever be the same again.

I wish you well, my friends for your New Year. May your hope and dreams dance above you in the the sky, encouraging, tantilising and applauding you, wanting you to keep looking up, at the light and the future.

Love and Light.

Dream Weaver


No comments: